Saturday 28 January 2017

Excel Dashboard Pro Course

Jordan Goldmeier is an expert at creating dashboards in Excel and is releasing a training course to help you master them too.



I've had a look at the course myself and have this to say.

  • I am really impressed with the level of detail. Jordan doesn't skip over stuff, yet doesn't drown you with too much information.

  • The course is easy to understand. Jordan explains how things work in everyday language.

  • There's a good balance of hands on learning and theory. Both will benefit you as you progress through the course.

  • I can guarantee you are getting your money's worth. There are 60 plus video lessons, plus matching files that you can use to practice.

  • It's not just the quantity. The course covers everything you need to know and more. There's even bonus materials at the end.

  • As you can see, I like the professionalism of the course and it's presentation. Jordan excels at both and I recommend this course as a comprehensive way to become a dashboard guru. Even if you already have some experience, I'm sure the course will be of benefit.

    Disclaimer: As an affiliate, I make some commission in recommending this course on my blog. That said, I would never recommend anything that I thought wouldn't benefit you, my readers. After all, you are the reason I blog in the first place.

    To access the course site, click the Power of Foresight banner above.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment